HOTEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Subject to availability. By clicking on the ‘Confirm Booking’ button, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prior to arrival, guests will be required to provide a valid credit card to cover any incidental charges
- Damage, breakages, theft, and losses are the responsibility of the person named in the booking during their stay. In the event of major damages, a daily room tariff equal to the daily tariff that we would charge if the room was available to be let or any other rate that may be agreed to by the management, in accordance with business demand on the day, until the said room has been returned to its saleable condition.
- Additional cleaning fees may apply as required.
- The consumption of drugs in rooms is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of booking, dismissal of guest without a refund and legal prosecution.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time in any of our accommodation. An additional $200 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email.
- Casa Eterea is not suitable for children or infants.
- Lost or stolen keys will incur a USD $200 fee. Attempts will be made to contact the guest who will be given the opportunity to return keys taken. Failure to do so will result in the fee being charged to their credit card.
- Room degradation (such as vomit, bodily wastes) a USD $500 cleaning fee will be charged, plus any professional floor cleaning charges at cost, plus a daily room tariff equal to the daily tariff that we would charge if the room was available to be let or any other rate that may be agreed to by the management, in accordance with business demand on the day, until the said room has been returned to its saleable condition.
- All Guests note and agree that there are motion-activated, night-vision security cameras on all exteriors of the house, and the footage is accessible to the house manager at all times.
- The breach of any of the above conditions may result in immediate termination of rental and charges.
LIABILITY OF CASA ETEREA
- Casa Eterea is not liable for damage due to injury of life, body or health nor the loss or damage of property. The client has no right to claim for compensation. Should there be any disturbance or imperfection in service, the hotel will resolve the matter upon knowledge or reproach by the client. The client is obliged to make a reasonable contribution in order resolve the problem and to minimize the possible damage.
- Casa Eterea is not liable for damage due to injury of life, body or health in relation to any tours booked during the stay. Guests book all tours from third-party vendors at their own discretion.
- Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking.
- Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of reservation.
- All accommodation bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by provision of Valid Credit Card details.
- By providing valid credit card details, you warrant that you have the authority to use the credit card and you authorize Casa Eterea Holdings to charge the cost of your booking to the credit card in the case of cancellation or no show penalties as detailed below.
- Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
- All reservations will be confirmed by email.
- All bookings are non-transferable and are not able to be on-sold.
- Reservations are required to be in the name of a person occupying the room.
- There will be NO refunds if your stay is cut short for any reason
- Refunds may be provided if we are able to rebook the accommodation, a written request is required and any refund is at the discretion of Casa Eterea Holdings.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- Standard check- in time is 2.00pm. The name of the booking (or nominee) must be the person checking in.
- Check-in time: 3pm – 7pm. Checkout time: 10am
- Please notify in the event of late arrival.
- Zero tolerance party policy.
- In the interest of quiet enjoyment and respect for all guests at Casa Eterea, a no party policy applies to all guests staying at the property.
- Guests are expected to be respectful to staff at all times.